In collaboration with U.S. based 501(c)(3) nonprofit partners, Keep Dreaming Big Project grants Wishes to enrich the lives of abuse survivors and their families.
Wish types are as unique as the survivors themselves
Examples of Wishes previously granted, but are not limited to:
- Camping trips for parents and children residing in emergency shelter, transitional housing, or former clients served by our partner agency.
- Annual family passes to a local zoo, museum, and aquarium
- Family Evening Out for parents and children to attend local entertainment venue
- Replacement of a beloved musical instrument destroyed in a domestic violence episode
- Establishment of a permanent community garden at a safe-house shelter
- A clothing shopping spree to prepare a survivor to re-enter the workforce
- Laptop to enable a survivor of abuse to work from the emergency shelter and then transitional housing
- Mother/Daughter Day Out for mom and teen with a visit to a hair salon and dinner for two
- Self-Care Wish of massage, facial, and manicure/pedicure
- Assist entrepreneur in purchasing supplies for small business
Stay Connected with Us!
Stay in the know on all things Keep Dreaming Big by subscribing to our eNewsletter!